Think About Your Goals and How to Achieve ThemThe first thing you need to think about is the goal you would like to achieve with your video marketing strategy. Our suggestion is to avoid trivial objectives such as “to grow sales” because that’s not the real purpose of video marketing. On the contrary, you should make use of video content to educate the audience and keep them informed about the latest industry trends, news, and events. Jake Gardner, a digital marketer at the essay help agency called Assignment Man, says you should publish quality and entertaining videos to drive user engagement: “It will help you to build trust and professional authority, which is the best way to win over your prospects and gradually turn them into full-time customers.”
Think About ProductionThe next question is very important: Who is going to plan and produce your videos? Generally speaking, there are two options to consider here:
• Hiring a video production agency
• Doing it single-handedlyThe first solution guarantees the quality, but it usually costs a lot of money. Since you are trying to minimize investments, we guess you’d rather skip this one and choose the alternative. Creating videos on your own will definitely help you to reduce the video marketing budget.Make sure to research the expectations of the target audience, use the right explainer video production tool and write the corresponding scripts to make your videos look professional. This is where you have to prove creativity and show what makes your business so special and different than other brands in the same niche.
Add Live Videos to the StrategyDo you know that 63% of people aged 18-34 watch live streaming content regularly? It’s a very important segment of video marketing due to several factors:
• Live streaming boost engagement. Users love to ask questions in comments and wait for your answers.
• Live streaming increases watch times. Users don’t know what happens next and they are ready to spend more time watching live content.
• Live streaming is free of charge. A high-level smartphone is all it takes to publish live videos, so you don’t have to spend thousands on actors or production.
Make a YouTube ChannelYou probably know that YouTube dominates video marketing and represents the second-largest search engine globally. Given the fact that you can create a YouTube account for free, you absolutely must seize the opportunity to promote the business on this platform.YouTube gives you the chance to keep all videos in one place, categorize clips by topics, and help users to find the content they need quickly and effortlessly. Besides that, you can use the platform to design a branded channel and make the business more memorable. To do so, you should use well-known brand colors to customize the new YouTube channel. Use the official company logo as a cover photo and add all those other details that will remind the audience that the channel belongs to you.
Publish Content ConsistentlyAnother important advice is to make your video marketing efforts regular and consistent. If you want to keep building relationships with the audience in the long run, be ready to produce fresh content week after week. What makes this tip so important?First of all, it will make your business look professional and trustworthy. According to assignment service experts, marketers don’t have to publish a new video every day, but they should try to follow the same pace and post content once a week or once every 10 or 15 days. Secondly, production consistency will help you to build a feeling of anticipation among target users. Let’s say you are posting a new clip every Friday. In this case, you will make it a habit and the fans will be excited to see fresh content every week.
Promote Your VideosSimply adding new videos to the YouTube channel is not enough to make the content visible and easily discoverable. You have to do a lot more to promote videos across multiple channels. Generally speaking, you should take advantage of the following communication tools:
• Your website
• Social media
• Email newslettersThe three channels we mentioned above should give you more than enough video views, but there is also the option of promoting content through paid advertising. You don’t have to spend a fortune marketing new videos, but an occasional PPC campaign can do a lot for you visibility-wise.
ConclusionVideo content is a powerful marketing tool that can help you to maximize brand visibility, but it can also drain out your budget very quickly. We showed you six ways to prevent it:
• Be clear about the goals and how to achieve them
• Solve the production dilemma
• Add live video to the strategy
• Create a YouTube channel
• Keep it consistent
• Promote videosThere are many more video marketing tips to take into account, but we selected the ones that can give your brand a big boost without spending a whole lot of money on it. Do you know some other way to create videos on a shoestring budget?